Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 9 August 2015

Untitled

We've arrived at Grundy lake after a few hiccups. We pulled into the campsite, opened the trailer door and got hit over the head with a horrendous odour! I will spare you any descriptive efforts. We then pulled back out of the campsite and down to the dumping station and did lots of water putting through the systems. I will again spare you the details. We solved the problem, drove back into the campsite, and were immediately assaulted with a much more pleasant odour..... Someone was cooking steaks. I put on our supper while Scott got the trailer stabilized. We're having pressure cooked pork chops, boiled potatoes and some as yet undecided vegetable. I had to come down to the lake to see what was happening. Someone heading out onto the lake in a canoe with fishing rods. I've said it before and I'll say it again..... I love this place!

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful! That is somewhere I haven't been yet, but it sounds like I should put it on the "to go to" list.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.