Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Wednesday Progress Report.....

I've managed to get a whole lot more rows done on my Blooming Nine Patch. All that's left is that top right hand corner. I've run out of the nine patches needed for the outer row, so I have to make nine more before I can go any further. With every section that gets sewn together, I like this quilt more and more. When I first made the fabric selections, especially the black, I really wasn't sure how it was going to work out. At one point, I was thinking that I would either shelve it, or end up giving it away. But not now..... it is going to live right here, and might even jump to the head of the line for my projects that need quilting. I think an over all floral would be perfect for it.
I'm linking up to Canada's Needle and Thread Network, and then I think I'm going to call it a day.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy! This is just getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine you've got it on the long arm now, right??! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'd seen one of these quilts before yours, and I've enjoyed watching it "grow"! I really like the dark border, with the little pops of green on either side of it - it wraps it all up "just right"!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.