Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Design wall Monday on Tuesday

This seems about par for the course for my life these days. I'm behind, yet again. I'm getting lots of quilting done, but not much else. Our guild quilt show is coming up in October, and I'm trying to use my time better in order to get all the quilts done. I can manage the ones coming in from customers OK. It's getting to my own that is presenting the problems. I'm quite certain this is common throughout the long arm profession people. But, I will persevere, and with better time management, I should be able to get more done. Part of that time management is going to have to be spending less time on this contraption.
I spent the day over at Gail's on Saturday, and managed to get 2 more of the big star blocks put together for Meteor Shower, a design by Judy Martin found in her book Scraps.
The center nine block are now all finished and sewn together. The design calls for a large star block in each corner, and a plain border and a border of small stars that run in between each of the large corner stars. If I get time in the evenings this week, I'll work on the corner stars. There is also a guild sew-in day coming up on Saturday that I am planning on attending. I really want to get this quilt finished and entered into the quilt show.
I'm linking up to Judy's Design Wall Monday and also to Connie's Linky Tuesday. Then I really need to get off this computer and get this day going.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. This looks great. I love the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you will let us know about your show coming up... I'd like to attend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.