Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 6 April 2014

Stash Report, week 14, 2014

Ok, before I do anything else here, I really have to do the proud mama thing, and share a link to our son Noel's art work. He will be having some space in an art gallery in Post Stanley, Ontario. I am just so thrilled for him!! There, that's done, although I still have the proud mama grin on my face.  :-) Now I can get on to the business of a stash report.

Used this week:                             2.1 yards
Used this year:                         32.8 yards
Added this week:                         0 yards
Added this year:                        25 yards
Balance:                                   7.8 more yards out than in.

I don't have any of this week's purple blocks done yet, unfortunately, so I can't count that as used yet. I'll try and get some of them done today, and then the rest next week. I guess this is why I decided on three projects for the colour challenge. It gives me a spare weekend for those times when life gets in the way of the fun stuff. I'm linking up to Judy's Stash Report

2 comments:

  1. Good stash numbers Cathy. You should be very proud of your son's art exhibit. He's as talented as his momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing fabulously well on your stash flow this year!! What a happy for Noel!! Congratulations to him (and to you)!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.